There is much more to making wine than simply growing grapes, which is why a customized winery insurance policy is an important part of your business plan.
We understand that there are many risks and exposures during the various wine-making processes and our specialized winery insurance programs and coverage endorsements are designed to protect your business throughout each stage.
Winery insurance coverage can include:
- Leakage of Winery Products (all winery stock, not just wine)
- Wind Drift or Overspray Liability (of fertilizers, pesticides, etc.)
- Specal Events Liability
- Control of Damaged Product or Labeled Goods Loss Payment (preserve your reputation from an insured loss)
- Trellis & Grape Vine Additional Coverage (includes wind, fire, vandalism and vehicle/aircraft damage)
- Packaging Errors Premises Coverage (addresses repackaging costs due to labeling, bottling or packaging error)